Motives Smokey Eye Tutorial: Motives Smokey
Perth , Australia
Shop Online : www.imagestylestudio.com/makeup
Pick up : Image Style Studio
4/385 Sevenoaks St Cannington WA 6107
Learn how to get a Motives Smokey Eye following these simple steps.
- Start by applying Motives Luxe Crème Eye Shadow in Gold Dust on the lids.
- Next, layer Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Pacific Sea over the Gold Dust. The gold color will show through the Pacific Sea making it look as though you have a beautiful sunset light on you.
- Add Pacific Sea to the crease and blend it up to just below the brow.
- Do the same to the lower lash line. First apply Gold Dust, then Pacific Sea.
- Finish the eye look by applying the highlight color from the Motives Fantasy Palette in the lower corner of the eyes and right below the brows.
- You may also apply the hightlight color right over the highest part of the brow to brings more light to the eyes. It almost gives a brow-lift effect.
- Use Motives Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress to line the eyes. Apply it right between the upper and lower lashes in tapping motions for a softer line. The Gel Liner is great for the summer because it will last all day long.
- Give the apples of the cheeks a touch of color with Motives Pressed Blush in Lust. Apply this with a Motives Powder Brush.
- Mascara is always a must. Here we use Motives Lustrafy Mascara.
- Line the lips with Motives Lip Crayon in Neutral.
- Follow with Motives Rich Formula Lipstick in Papaya Whip.
- Finally, finish the look by applying Motives Mineral Lip Shine in Peach Glaze.
Good Luck :)